On behalf of all of us at The Macedonian Outreach, I want to thank you all for your love, your prayers and for standing by us in so many other ways during the past 27 years in Ministry. Because of you The Lord has helped us, among other things to:
Bring the GOSPEL and THE JESUS film to people in the Balkans in more than 12 languages.
– Stand alongside of our indigenous and mainly village pastors, by providing them spiritual materials and conducting encouraging Pastors’ conferences in the past eleven years.
– Be able to give, a very small financial token of appreciation, to all those heading all of our projects in every country that God has allowed us to bring the Ministry. Every one of them is a Godly person who cares and lovingly overseas our work among them.
– Provide education from the very beginning to over 200 children year after year. Dozens of them finished high school and either went on to college or to trade school. We thank God that many of them are serving the Lord today in many capacities in churches, in teaching and generally by being sound and good members of their communities not depending on the mercy of others any longer but by providing for themselves earning little but honest income.
– Be the helping hand by providing medical and pharmaceutical help to so many over the years. In some situations being the angels of mercy to people on their deathbed.
– Feed the hungry in their time of distress and to clothe thousands by sending beautiful clothing, hand-made sweaters, lap blankets, hats, shoes and bedding brought by hundreds of you.
– Be God’s hands and feet to so many refugees whether in the prior Yugoslavian countries or today to the refugees from the Middle East. We visited many refugee camps where thousands and thousands of people have found refuge and shelter away from the eventual loss of their lives. To these people we brought food, drinks and clothing and reading materials with money provided by many of you. We are praising the Lord for so many Christians, especially in my home town of Katerini, Thessaloniki and generally in all of Greece, who took in and to-date are caring for so many refugee families knowing nothing about them. They just followed Jesus’ teaching in Matthew 25:35, “For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I WAS A STRANGER AND YOU INVITED ME IN, (emphasis mine)…..”
These are just a few areas of service. Of course, we could never have done it without your prayers and support. Because of that I can say with the Apostle of the Nations, Paul:
“I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus”. Philippians 1:3-6
God bless you all during this Thanksgiving season and always.
With gratitude and thanksgiving in our hearts,
Vula Rushdoony on behalf of the Board and all the volunteers of The Macedonian Outreach here in the U.S.A, our Ministry partners abroad, but most importantly and not forgetting, the thankfulness of the thousands that have been helped in the Balkans over the past 27 years.